Photo via: pleasantestthing.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Clip art: Cute girly superhero owls (with coordinating digital papers).Clipart set for teachers and educators. Great resource for any school and classroom projects such as for creating bulletin board, printable, worksheet, classroom decor, craft materials, activities and games, and for more educational and fun projects.You will receive:- Each clipart saved separately in PNG format, 300 dpi with transparent background.- Each clipart saved separately in JPG format, 300 dpi with white background.- …
- Jesus superhero shirt with 2 Timothy 9:10
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Amazing PhotoCake® Image
- My sons superhero room: Cityscape Mural – Step 2
- Superhero Mask Cut-Out 2 – Wolverine, Spiderman, Hulk – Choose One. £1.80, via Etsy.
- Pumpkin Stencils | Halloween Transformers Stencil 2- Free Pumpkin Carving Stencil/Pattern
- Handmade Vinyl Record Clock:: With over 50 different scenes to choose from, I’m sure that you will find at least 2 that would make your sad, empty wall space feel more loved.
- FREE – SUPER HERO TEMPLATE – 2 pages – What would your super power be and why? This would be a great writing activity!
- Superhero themed classroom? You NEED to create this back to school frame! $2 on TPT.
- Craft Idea 2- Bottle Cap Pendants
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Light Up Eyes DecoSet® Cake
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H