Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- WOW! Giant Memory T-shirt Quilt. Frayed Edge 49 square. This is an awesome graduation gift!!
- Make a super hero cape from an old t-shirt. I made this for superhero night for kickball
- Printable Superman alphabet letters and numbers – make a super hero birthday party banner, front door decoration, birthday iron-on t-shirt, whatever you wish!
- Super hero cape cut out of a t-shirt. Cut up both sides and around front collar (no cutty the necky!) Trim and shape back to fit your super hero.
- Tutus and Tea Parties: DIY Super Hero Cape | T-Shirt Upcycle
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt– kids will LOVE this!!! How easy!!! ~ Seriously. How did I not think of this before?!!
- Superhero fruit trays! – visit to grab an unforgettable cool 3D Super Hero T-Shirt!
- DIY no-sew Super Hero Capes made from recycled T-shirt; drawstring bags made from remainder of T-shirt.
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- super hero cape from a mens t-shirt, so easy even I could do this!
- Printable Superman birthday banner for a super hero birthday party (also great as an iron-on t-shirt graphic) || Simple and clever craft ideas, sewing patterns, templates and printables || Merriment Design