Photo via: craftfoxes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 18. Star Wars Snowflakes | 24 Crafts To Totally Geek Out About — one ring scarf, TARDIS shoes, and comic book coasters. its all prefectly geeky
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- Superheroes are mainstream now that Hollywood has finally learned to make a decent comic book movie, and the Superhero Silhouette Poster Set lets you use the super-trend as super-decor. This three-poster set has something for everyon
- Get a flashlight, my DIY cutout bat symbol, and presto! You have your own Bat signal. Please only use it for emergencies, I’m a very busy guy saving the world and stuff. Download this Pin image on your device to print at home! Link to print: http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/ww/movies/legobatman/pinterest/legb_diyboard_batsignal_v1a.pdf | The LEGO® Batman Movie | In theaters now
- My kids love toilet paper roll crafts cause they are instant satisfaction. take note mom and dads. keep it simple like this and you will be your kids heros. 3 Easy, Geeky Crafts for Kids | GeekMom | Wired.com
- Transform your favorite comic book pages into vintage slate coasters with decoupage! Makes great sentimental gifts that could be displayed on a desk at work or at the coffee table at home. Requiring only $20 to make, you cant beat their budget-friendly price! DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343184_decoupage-vintage-comic-books-onto-slate-coasters.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Literature Circles for Super Readers| http://everythingjustso.org | Are you interested in starting book clubs in your elementary classroom, but don’t know where to start? This resource contains everything you need to start book clubs or literature circles in your third, fourth, or fifth grade classroom; job posters and sheets; response tasks, schedule calendar templates, and more. Resources feature a superhero theme.
- Cute. Stand Up For What Is Right Even If You Are Standing Alone. Need to do a FHE lesson on this.
- If youre a huge fan of comics, why shouldnt you make them part of your wardrobe? Of course you can showcase the designs on shirts, but it would be much more interesting to wear them as jewelry. These comic book earrings are easy to make and would add a unique touch to your outfit.
- Avengers cross stitch by ~orijans on deviantART ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, if some one would make this for me… Im not even kidding Id love you forever.
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Comic Book Coasters | 21 Geeky Projects Fit For A Superhero