Photo via: jufsanne.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Comic Book Fans! Check out these awesome magnets, so easy to make and perfect for any superhero fan 🙂 From Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Amanda
- Superhero Comic Book Magnets by Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Amanda
- How to Make a Comic Book Decoupage Frame by Amanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
- Cardboard Tube Batman by Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Amanda
- Batman Craft: Cardboard Tube Wrist Cuffs by Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Amanda
- Make a fun Superman craft from a recycled cardboard tube and construction paper! A free pattern is included at Crafts by Amanda.
- 15 comic book crafts using Mod Podge. – From the Mod Podge Rocks blog. Really fun ideas
- Avengers bookmarks — one of those hard-to-find, suitable-for-boys crafts. Click through for tutorial at Crafts by Amanda.
- Make some Superhero Comic Book Magnets!
- Superhero Comic Book Magnets
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Crafts for men: comic book DIY coasters – Mod Podge Rocks