Photo via: jufsanne.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Superhero Comic Book Magnets by Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Amanda
- How to Make a Comic Book Decoupage Frame by Amanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
- Make a fun Superman craft from a recycled cardboard tube and construction paper! A free pattern is included at Crafts by Amanda.
- 15 comic book crafts using Mod Podge. – From the Mod Podge Rocks blog. Really fun ideas
- Superhero Comic Book Magnets
- Make some Superhero Comic Book Magnets!
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- 15 comic book crafts using Mod Podge. – Mod Podge Rocks
- Spider-man comic book letter DIY tutorial – FAB Birds Party Blog – Party Supplies, Party Printables, Custom Paper Goods, Stationery and Party Crafts
- DIY 5 Superhero Snowflake Templates from Comic Book Resources. These are by Sonia Harris who writes: “ So here are five snowflake templates to print and cut out, each based on a different superhero;…
- Comic Book Crafts: Superman & Batman Boxes by Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Amanda
- Comic Book Table – Decoupaged in Authentic DC and Marvel Comic Books. Pick a size and a Superhero for a one of a kind table