Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Transform your favorite comic book pages into vintage slate coasters with decoupage! Makes great sentimental gifts that could be displayed on a desk at work or at the coffee table at home. Requiring only $20 to make, you cant beat their budget-friendly price! DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343184_decoupage-vintage-comic-books-onto-slate-coasters.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Comic Book Table – Decoupaged in Authentic DC and Marvel Comic Books. Pick a size and a Superhero for a one of a kind table
- Superhero comic book party table.
- Star Wars Coffee Art Print. Can Starbucks cups really be like this please?
- Star Wars Boba Fett Coffee
- Admiral Ackbar Coffee Sleeve – Its a frapp!
- Hahahahahaha If I put that on the inside my dad will probably choke on his coffee. From laughing 😛
- Star Wars / Starbucks Coffee. princess leia
- Superhero table centerpieces
- Shoebox table football game. This simple foosball game is perfect for kids and it is made from a shoebox
- Super Hero Coloring Sheet. Print it out and have it on the table under the plate, set a jar of crayons and let them color before, during or after eating.
- Super Man Table. I used plastic covers and made capes for the chair covers.