Photo via: mashable.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Comic Book Lamp | 29 Geeky Crafts You Need to Make Right Now (for this one only, not using comics) || For Geeks Sake
- Superheroes are mainstream now that Hollywood has finally learned to make a decent comic book movie, and the Superhero Silhouette Poster Set lets you use the super-trend as super-decor. This three-poster set has something for everyon
- These popsicle stick Christmas trees are so much FUN! Theyre so easy to make and you can decorate them however you want!
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Love Lego? Make this easy portable DIY Lego table from an old TV stand. You can even have it match your decor. A Lego mat, paint, glue and…
- In our new tutorial well show you how to make room decor – 3D letters depicted famous Avengers logos that can be placed on the flat surface or hung to decorate the wall! 3Dletters marvel avengers homedecor
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- From this tutorial you will learn how to craft an unusual Batman styled greeting card which can be a gift for a comics fan! Batmancard diybirthdaycard greetingcard
- For Stan Lees 100th birthday, they need to make a documentary about his early life as a comic editor and writing the Fantastic Four.
- How to Make a Comic Book Decoupage Frame by Amanda Formaro, Crafts by Amanda
- Vintage Marvel comic mirror frame – I could totally make this – comics…glue.. varnish..done!! Exciting!
- make a comic – SO AWESOME! via kidsactivitiesblog