——- 10 Gorgeous Minimalist Superhero Illustrations In Vibrant Colors” height=”” width=”728″ />
Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glass Blocks. @ CelliBaker- I though this could be a pretty cool nightlight for the kiddos.
- not sure how I graduated high school because I basically spent all my time in class drawing stuff like this !
- My kids can’t wait to see The LEGO Batman Movie (in theaters Feb 10) and in eager anticipation, we have made these cool and EASY Batman and Robin Masks (includes free printables). Make a set, take them to the movie and be the envy of all the other movie go-ers LEGOBatman (AD)
- Thor. Here are some cool templates that allow you to assemble your own Avenger out of Post-it notes. I am going to use them a cross stitch templates!
- what a great craft for kids to make. superheros here we come!
- Today we are going to venture into the world of SuperHero DIY Projects! There is a lot of fun in here for ALL ages! So hold on to your cape Batman…we are going to visit the world of Comic Book Hero’s! Bet we will see Iron Man…Spiderman…Batman…Captain America…Superman and a bit of ZAM…POW!!! http://www.thecottagemarket.com/2014/03/superhero-diy-projects.html
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- Are your kids big Superhero fans? Do they like to color? Have we got a great roundup for you. Click the picture for 175+ Superhero Coloring Pages including Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, Big Hero 6, Green Lantern, Hawkman, The Justice League, LEGO Superheroes, Teen Titans and many more. Wow!!
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- It’s week three of Hero Training and we are having fun learning about how to be creative! If you haven’t read the introduction to the series yet, check it out here (it has all the instructions and info you’ll need). Get past weeks here: week one (helpful), week two (self-controlled) I hope you have fun doing the …
- Outline kids on large paper and let them get creative, colouring in. A great idea for birthday parties. See what we did here. http://www.tomfo.com/a-birthday-party-for-a-4-year-old-the-malteser-chocolate-cake-tissue-pom-pom-balls-party-games
- Punch a present gift idea. So cool! Its just like that game on The Price is Right! Im totally doing this for my kids birthdays!