Photo via: comicconfamily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15 comic book crafts using Mod Podge. – Mod Podge Rocks
- 15 comic book crafts using Mod Podge. – From the Mod Podge Rocks blog. Really fun ideas
- comic book letters – a little mod podge combined with comic book pages or wrapping paper/scrapbook paper – great for a boys wall/name/lettter
- Mod Podge Comic Book Bracelets — I used to think I was Wonder Woman when I was a little girl, so I like this craft.
- Marvel Coasters by Nikki Cerney Marvel Comics Mod Podge Birthday present
- Creative idea for a kids bedroom…. and on a budget!!! Decorate a canvas with comic books and Mod Podge
- 18. Star Wars Snowflakes | 24 Crafts To Totally Geek Out About — one ring scarf, TARDIS shoes, and comic book coasters. its all prefectly geeky
- Transform your favorite comic book pages into vintage slate coasters with decoupage! Makes great sentimental gifts that could be displayed on a desk at work or at the coffee table at home. Requiring only $20 to make, you cant beat their budget-friendly price! DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343184_decoupage-vintage-comic-books-onto-slate-coasters.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Mod Podged Comic Book Letters for Boy Room
- Spider-man comic book letter DIY tutorial – FAB Birds Party Blog – Party Supplies, Party Printables, Custom Paper Goods, Stationery and Party Crafts
- Learn how to make comic book coasters!
- DIY Comic Book Letters – If youre looking to add a little more superhero to your life, make these easy DIY Comic Book Letters! Perfect for a wall or shelf decoration! AvengersUnite [ad]