Photo via: stampin-naturelove.blogspot.de
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Stampin Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Envelope Punch Board Gemstone Box
- Stampin Up! Post-It Note Holder, Bow Builder Punch, Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper – Anns PaperWorks – Ann Lewis, Brisbane
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- Faceted Gift Box made with the Envelope Punch Board – shop for your Board and more at http://chrismcquade.stampinup.net
- Cutest bookmarks ever! No need to go to the teacher store to purchase bookmarks for your classroom – just print these to card stock, cut, and theyre ready to use! 8 different designs – featuring Melonheadz SuperHero characters. Each bookmark says: Reading is an adventure.THIS IS THE INK – FRIENDLY BLACK AND WHITE VERSION, WHICH ALLOWS STUDENTS TO COLOR THEIR OWN BOOKMARKS.
- Preschool Animal Crafts | Alien Dress Up – No Time For Flash Cards
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- No-sew pillow created using Superman T-Shirt. pillow crafts Cut two squares out of the front and back of a XL or larger T-shirt. Cut slits into the edges to make a fringe, and then double-knot three of the edges together using the strips in your fringe! Stuff your pillow with polyester filling, and then tie your fourth and final edge. Inexpensive and fun!
- Batman Onesie, I just Spent 9 Months Training to be Batman, Handmade Baby Onesie Creeper Sleeper Romper, boy, girl, newborn, shower gift – pinned by pin4etsy.com
- Super Teacher Super Hero Teacher Appreciation Printable Bundle, includes 17 different printables for gift giving and dressing up a teacher appreciation lunch.
- End of the year gift!! Class photo of what they want to be when they grow up
- Mini Deadpool is a graph pattern that can be used to crochet a children blanket using C2C (Corner to Corner), TSS (Tunisian Simple Stitch) and other techniques. Alternatively, you can use this graph for knitting, cross stitching and other crafts. This graph design is 80 squares wide by 100 squares high. It requires 6 colors for the character and (optional) 5 colors for city background and character shadow. Pattern PDF includes: – color illustration for reference – color squares pattern Im…