Photo via: stampin-naturelove.blogspot.de
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Stampin Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Envelope Punch Board Gemstone Box
- Stampin Up! Demonstrator Pootles – Way Back Wednesday – Envelope Punch Board Bag in a Box
- Create this Star Shaker Ornament using the star framelits from Stampin UP! and wow your friends Made by: Wendy Cranford www.luvinstampin.com
- Super hero cape cut out of a t-shirt. Cut up both sides and around front collar (no cutty the necky!) Trim and shape back to fit your super hero.
- Stampin Up! Post-It Note Holder, Bow Builder Punch, Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper – Anns PaperWorks – Ann Lewis, Brisbane
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- Faceted Gift Box made with the Envelope Punch Board – shop for your Board and more at http://chrismcquade.stampinup.net
- Cutest bookmarks ever! No need to go to the teacher store to purchase bookmarks for your classroom – just print these to card stock, cut, and theyre ready to use! 8 different designs – featuring Melonheadz SuperHero characters. Each bookmark says: Reading is an adventure.THIS IS THE INK – FRIENDLY BLACK AND WHITE VERSION, WHICH ALLOWS STUDENTS TO COLOR THEIR OWN BOOKMARKS.
- Envelope Punch Board, Mason Jars Stampin Up!
- handmade card … shorebirds and beach grass (Wetlands) stamped Serene Scenery designer paper … highlighted with gel pens … Stampin Up!
- Use a box with a circle cut out to spray cirecles for lawn twister
- 20 felt Superhero Masks party pack for kids – YOU CHOOSE STYLES – Dress Up play costume accessory – Birthday gift for Boys Girls – Wholesale…