Photo via: brainpowerboy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Will you be ready when the force awakens? Make these fun and simple glowing light saber sensory bottles! Cool Star Wars activity for your Star Wars fan!
- FREE COMIC STRIP TEMPLATES~ Great for kids to color, cut out, and glue to create their own comic strips. Fun writing activity! (scroll down the post to download)
- Create your own Superhero puppets. Color them the way you want them. Great papercrafts for kids!:
- Mason Jar Superhero Banks – A Fun and great way to teach your kids at a young age that even Superheroes need to earn their allowance!
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- Read aloud books your 8-year-old wont be able to put down. *Great list of chapter book titles for kids
- FREE COMIC STRIP TEMPLATES~ Great for kids to color, cut out, and glue to create their own comic strips. Fun writing activity!
- A fun, comic book style template for kids to create their own super comic adventure. Great for inspiring imagination and adventure. More free printables at: www.mylittlesuperdudes.com
- This website has a lot of fantastic printable pages. Their Pre-K packs are the best. Pages and pages of learning with fun character themes. These are great for homeschooling parents, people who just want their kids do have an educational activity, or even grandparents/babysitters looking for a fun but educational activity to keep kids entertained.
- STICK RAFT BUILDING STEM PROJECT. Can you build a raft that really floats? How much weight can your stick raft carry? Can your raft cope in a real stream? This STEM challenge is great fun for kids and a super way to get them stretching and developing thei
- Popsicle Stick Puzzles. Can throw them all in one bag. That way the kids can sort them by color and then put them all in order. This would be a great quiet toy for church.
- Free Printable Pokémon Valentine Cards. These DIY Pokemon Valentine Cards are easy to make for your kids valentine exchange. An easy no candy valentine.