Photo via: serendipitychicdesign.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- comic book letters – a little mod podge combined with comic book pages or wrapping paper/scrapbook paper – great for a boys wall/name/lettter
- Mod Podge Comic Book Bracelets — I used to think I was Wonder Woman when I was a little girl, so I like this craft.
- Crafts for men: comic book DIY coasters – Mod Podge Rocks
- Spider-man logo Acrylic painting on canvas with embossed web – for sale on my Etsy is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about home decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share …
- 15 comic book crafts using Mod Podge. – From the Mod Podge Rocks blog. Really fun ideas
- Seeing comic diy items just gave me the idea to make a comic book themed bedroom…. for my little brothers.
- 15 comic book crafts using Mod Podge. – Mod Podge Rocks
- Comic book craft: DIY superhero canvas. Great DIY for your childs bedroom wall. from: modpodgerocksblog.com
- SUPERHERO Kids Party Ideas. Grab your free printables with this guide to kids party ideas on a budget. Thinking of doing a Superhero / Disney / Pirate party? Read on…
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- This DIY clock is the perfect gift idea for someone who loves comic books. And you wont believe what its made out of . . . a charger!