Photo via: mgulin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ninja turtle mask: color and print cut out and youve got a mask for the kiddos at any birthday party.
- Super hero cape cut out of a t-shirt. Cut up both sides and around front collar (no cutty the necky!) Trim and shape back to fit your super hero.
- FREE COMIC STRIP TEMPLATES~ Great for kids to color, cut out, and glue to create their own comic strips. Fun writing activity!
- Wonder Woman Logo Template Cut Out Coloring Page
- Use a box with a circle cut out to spray cirecles for lawn twister
- The bean bag toss game idea. Use thin fiberboard and cut out the holes with a jigsaw.Paint on the fun sound effect words. Super Fun to play since each time a kiddo gets a bean bag through the hole they shout out the sound effect.
- No-sew pillow created using Superman T-Shirt. pillow crafts Cut two squares out of the front and back of a XL or larger T-shirt. Cut slits into the edges to make a fringe, and then double-knot three of the edges together using the strips in your fringe! Stuff your pillow with polyester filling, and then tie your fourth and final edge. Inexpensive and fun!
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Cut out Spider Man & glue him to marble paint webs.
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops.
- Loot bags for superhero party. Just printed logos, cut them out, then glued them on. Fifteen minutes!
- All four Teeange Mutant Ninja Turtles as Jumping Jacks. Dowload template free. Just print, cut out and put together . Another cool superhero cut out puppet.