Photo via: spottedflats.etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yoda Best Dad Handprint Star Wars Fathers Day Card
- Hooked on Dada Handprint Craft Idea | Easy Fathers Day Crafts for Kids to Make | DIY Birthday Gifts for Dad from Kids
- Foam kroon diy voor de verkleedkist. EVA foam crowns. Cute idea for story time!
- popcorn kaped kones. Cute idea for any theme by just changing the cone.
- Mason Jar Storage Shelf | Crafts and DIY Community — Love this idea! P.S. My dad did something similar in the garage, and it works great for all those little pieces (e.g., nuts , bots, screws, wire caps).
- This awesome Spiderman party invitations will create a proper mood for superhero party or become a great greeting card for superhero lover! spiderman birthdayinvitation diyinvitaion
- These letter cards are great for a superhero or owl themed classroom, or just to add some fun to ANY classroom! Each chevron letter card has the u…
- From this tutorial you will learn how to craft an unusual Batman styled greeting card which can be a gift for a comics fan! Batmancard diybirthdaycard greetingcard
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- cute idea to let him design his own super hero shield
- cute idea
- Family handprint banner. Cute idea