Photo via: squidoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY superhero shield using a frisbee! CUTE to match his Super Liam cape!!
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- Super hero wands, cute idea to sell and to have the kids running around with them during Relay
- Let them make their own super hero cuffs!
- Cape Shields (fun craft for kids to design their own emblem)
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- super hero cape pattern: use as a reference and modify to make as my own!
- Printable Superman birthday banner for a super hero birthday party (also great as an iron-on t-shirt graphic) || Simple and clever craft ideas, sewing patterns, templates and printables || Merriment Design
- Super Hero Cuffs made out of toilet paper rolls! Let your little guys decorate them themselves! @Amy Tidwell @Kari DeBord Heatherly
- This Captain America shield DIY uses paper plates to make a toy that kids will love to play with. A superhero craft idea thats great for dressing up!
- Super Hero Blanket – Fans of Captain America Star Shield Afghan on Etsy, $50.00
- Super Hero Shield Craft – could use it for personal space?