Photo via: squidoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY superhero shield using a frisbee! CUTE to match his Super Liam cape!!
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- Super hero wands, cute idea to sell and to have the kids running around with them during Relay
- non-specific super hero masks allow children to make up their own super power(s) – idea inspired by my friend KG
- Make your own Supertato – the super hero potato from Sue Hendras brilliant book. Your little one an save the vegetables against the Evil Pea and put him back in the freezer where he belongs. Great for book inspired imaginative play.
- Let them make their own super hero cuffs!
- Super Hero Party superherocapes superheroes superheroparty – SUPER CUTE IDEA FOR THE FUTURE!!
- Super Hero- like the idea- Make your own masks Follow us on Twitter @Lynne Schneider For Life of Vinings – Buckhead, GA and Like us on http://facebook.com/RelayForLifeOfViningsBuckheadGA Get involved or make a tax-deductible donation>> https://RelayForLife.org/ViningsBuckheadGA
- Super cute water bottle capes. Easy to DIY with felt or fun foam. Great superhero party idea!
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- Cape Shields (fun craft for kids to design their own emblem)
- Shield Throwing Station- super hero training camp. This entire pin has great games that would be easy to put together. Super hero training!