Photo via: squidoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY superhero shield using a frisbee! CUTE to match his Super Liam cape!!
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- Super hero wands, cute idea to sell and to have the kids running around with them during Relay
- non-specific super hero masks allow children to make up their own super power(s) – idea inspired by my friend KG
- Make your own Supertato – the super hero potato from Sue Hendras brilliant book. Your little one an save the vegetables against the Evil Pea and put him back in the freezer where he belongs. Great for book inspired imaginative play.
- Let them make their own super hero cuffs!
- Cape Shields (fun craft for kids to design their own emblem)
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- Display this cute super hero owl rounding sign to help students with rounding….
- Printable Superman birthday banner for a super hero birthday party (also great as an iron-on t-shirt graphic) || Simple and clever craft ideas, sewing patterns, templates and printables || Merriment Design
- super hero cape pattern: use as a reference and modify to make as my own!
- Super Hero Cuffs made out of toilet paper rolls! Let your little guys decorate them themselves! @Amy Tidwell @Kari DeBord Heatherly