Photo via: momsmessymiracles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The popular Superhero Themed Classroom from Teacher Created Resources is sure to WOW your students. Featuring skyscrapers, pop art wording, lights in the sky, superhero patterns, and traditional colors of superheroes! Red, Blue, Yellow and Black.
- Qualities of a Superhero Friend | shopeverythingjustso.org | Teach students the qualities of a Superhero Friend with these Superhero Friendship Posters. Each poster contains a different quality found in a good friend. Use the posters as talking points for mini-lessons or during character education and life skills lessons. Hang in your classroom as reminders of how to be friends to others throughout the year.
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Super hero Social Skills! Address those all important pragmatic/social/behavior skills with these fun super hero games. FOUR WAYS TO PLAY 16 pages of downloads include 56 cards of relevant social scenarios and 4 blank card to customize with your students target skills. Also, included are two gameboards featuring some of their favorite super heroes as well as 24 super hero cards for matching/memory.
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- These letter cards are great for a superhero or owl themed classroom, or just to add some fun to ANY classroom! Each chevron letter card has the u…
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Your students will love turning themselves into super heroes with this 3-piece set. Take photos of the students and print their faces for them to cut out and attach to super hero bodies.
- DIY 5 Superhero Snowflake Templates from Comic Book Resources. These are by Sonia Harris who writes: “ So here are five snowflake templates to print and cut out, each based on a different superhero;…
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!
- Children learn best when they use their imagination – Unleash the learning potential of imaginative inquiry in your classroom, says Tim Taylor (in The Guardian)
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.