Photo via: mgulin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What a great sign to have at the entrance of the mystery, detective, or spy classroom decor theme!
- I Spy the Lego Guy. Great idea to start as a game for the boys. Maybe it could be a treat to find the little lego man after dinner each night….L
- I like the idea of having a photo booth or real photographer hooked up to instant printer. A dedicated photographer might be cooler as it would allow for more spontaneous group pictures. We had a great booth at the Gears 3 going gold party that generated awesome black and white pictures without it being a booth.
- Who doesnt like superheroes? Students love them! A theme that boys love, and girls can also enjoy. For Grades 3 and up. Also great for Junior High and High School. This project is a great occasion to work on how to draw characters, while discovering an incredible artist: Roy Lichenstein, through the Pop Art movement.
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- FREE – SUPER HERO TEMPLATE – 2 pages – What would your super power be and why? This would be a great writing activity!
- Popsicle Stick Puzzles. Can throw them all in one bag. That way the kids can sort them by color and then put them all in order. This would be a great quiet toy for church.
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- Superhero Training Party – includes ideas for games (with a printable!), how to make your own superhero cupcake toppers, and how to make the cape party favor! birthday party superhero
- Batman Onesie, I just Spent 9 Months Training to be Batman, Handmade Baby Onesie Creeper Sleeper Romper, boy, girl, newborn, shower gift – pinned by pin4etsy.com
- It’s week three of Hero Training and we are having fun learning about how to be creative! If you haven’t read the introduction to the series yet, check it out here (it has all the instructions and info you’ll need). Get past weeks here: week one (helpful), week two (self-controlled) I hope you have fun doing the …
- Super Spy Training Birthday Party