Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- *****Welcome to Creations with Nicole****** Daddy as strong as Ironman super hero vinyl wood sign. Makes a great gift!! Comes with hooks on
- Transform your favorite comic book pages into vintage slate coasters with decoupage! Makes great sentimental gifts that could be displayed on a desk at work or at the coffee table at home. Requiring only $20 to make, you cant beat their budget-friendly price! DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343184_decoupage-vintage-comic-books-onto-slate-coasters.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Superhero Sticks Craft for Kids- This DIY Superhero Sticks art project is a great way to get kids imaginations working. Theyll love how easy they are to personalize! This activity is a fun idea for a super hero party for kids!
- The Comic Book Picture Frame makes a great gift for the superhero enthusiast in your life! | AllFreeKidsCrafts.com
- Fathers Day Free Printable Cards. DIY Fathers Day fill in cards are a great fathers day craft. Easy Fathers Day homemade gifts for Dad and Grandpa.
- DIY Game of Thrones Cutting Board! Such a fun Nerdy craft!
- Your choice of 1 upcycled frosted and lighted wine bottle with Batman decorations A standard strand of 20 white lights are included. Great gift! If your favorite super hero is not listed, let us know!
- This Captain America shield DIY uses paper plates to make a toy that kids will love to play with. A superhero craft idea thats great for dressing up!
- How to Make a DIY Cape Easily. An easy gift to make for a kid!
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- Feed The Sarlacc Star Wars Party Game! Let the kids take turns trying to toss their favourite (or least favourite!) Star Wars characters into the mouth of this DIY Sarlacc. Makes a great kids birthday part activity!
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …