Photo via: achampagnedream.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Kids Felt Superhero Mask step by step. Looks simple enough if the cardstock or foam masks dont work out.
- Your students will love turning themselves into super heroes with this 3-piece set. Take photos of the students and print their faces for them to cut out and attach to super hero bodies.
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- Okay I love this gift idea! Slippers make a great gift and they are even better when filled with little treats and gift cards! Perfect for Fathers Day or really any occasion.
- super hero card Starting to plan an everyday heroes unit for community and MLK- maybe I can work this into an art/writing project.
- Transform your favorite comic book pages into vintage slate coasters with decoupage! Makes great sentimental gifts that could be displayed on a desk at work or at the coffee table at home. Requiring only $20 to make, you cant beat their budget-friendly price! DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343184_decoupage-vintage-comic-books-onto-slate-coasters.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Super Heroes Cut and Paste Set that includes patterns and directions to make all 6 super heroes! Fun for a super hero themed classroom décor, as a project to do with students, or even a super hero birthday party.
- Superhero crafts that boys will enjoy! Want to get boys crafting? Give them something that they can really get into. Spiderman, Batman, The Hulk, Captain American and more! These superhero ideas are super cool! Click picture to go to the article.
- DONE – looks even better than this one! Spider-man comics and a chalk red finish for the front. Super easy and brilliant for a childs room.
- Super hero wing shoes. This is really cute and simple. However, close-up, I feel like the obviousness of how it was made would show and might be awkward as an adult. But I know how to sew, so I can just make nicer ones! Whee! Because those Jeremy Scott ADIDAS ones are $200+. Though I seriously love those.
- Batman birthday cake with mask, cape and belt. Perfect for any age! By Cakes by Camille.