Photo via: brainpowerboy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a perler bead R2-D2! A great Star Wars craft idea to make for Star Wars Day or any day.
- Star Wars fans will love this kid friendly Jabba the Hutt craft! Make your own Jabba from salt dough and keep him on your desk with our R2D2 pencil holder.
- Will you be ready when the force awakens? Make these fun and simple glowing light saber sensory bottles! Cool Star Wars activity for your Star Wars fan!
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- Star Wars BB-8 (The Force Awakens) Modern PDF Pattern by FromVtoYou
- Want to Be Like ‘Cap’ – Captain America Costumes. Make your own Captain America Shield CaptainAmericaEvent DIY Craft
- This fun Death Star craft is perfect for Star Wars obsessed kids! An easy craft using upcycled materials.
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- DIY Game of Thrones Cutting Board! Such a fun Nerdy craft!
- Love Lego? Make this easy portable DIY Lego table from an old TV stand. You can even have it match your decor. A Lego mat, paint, glue and…
- Our Attempt at this Handprint Acorn Craft – She didnt want to put her fingers together lol! Fun fall craft for kids to make! | CraftyMorning.com
- These popsicle stick Christmas trees are so much FUN! Theyre so easy to make and you can decorate them however you want!