Photo via: prudentbaby.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- super hero cape from a mens t-shirt, so easy even I could do this!
- DIY easy tutu/ Superhero costume
- Super Heroes Cut and Paste Set that includes patterns and directions to make all 6 super heroes! Fun for a super hero themed classroom décor, as a project to do with students, or even a super hero birthday party.
- These superhero minute to win it games are the absolute best superhero party games for kids or for adults! Even my toddler loved playing games inspired by his Marvel favorites! Some use food, some are games you DIY, and some even include an obstacle course! And best of all, you can use these minute to win it games as non superhero versions too for a superhero game night!
- Easy Superhero tank tops… Better not show the boys this! Eladio has this idea about how I can make a captain America suit for him sewing lol
- Love Lego? Make this easy portable DIY Lego table from an old TV stand. You can even have it match your decor. A Lego mat, paint, glue and…
- Oh! I LOVE this! You could do it with fewer kids (holding more than one letter in each photo or multiple shots of each child) or more kids (double up the kids in each frame). My parents would pass out from joy!
- Etched Super Hero Glasses! I LOVE THESE!! I will be making some!! 🙂 (Yes, I could have put them under my Crafty category, as well)… LOL!
- what a fun craft – (for a shoebox gift maybe I would make them smiling instead, lol) they could be puppets rather than bookmarks. Thinking of so many other designs: bears, princess, etc.
- Modge Podge Superhero Letters – LOVE this! Probably could do it with coloring book pages too, old magazines… endless possibilities.
- How to Draw Cute Chibi Harley Quinn from DC Comics in Easy Step by Step Drawing Tutorial for Kids & Beginners
- How to draw LEGO BATMAN. Easy drawing, step by step, perfect for kids! Lets draw kids.