Photo via: stockpilingmoms.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pool noodle lightsaber
- Pool noodle trick for keeping kids in bed
- Cook You Some Noodles® My Teeny-Tiny Dolls®
- This DIY Vintage Shirt using Freezer Paper is a fun and easy way to customize a plain shirt. They make great shirts for family trips too!
- Make an old shirt into a custom DIY Bleach Stain shirt using freezer paper!
- DIY Vintage Shirt using Freezer Paper!
- Do not throw out those old shirts! Instead, make them into a custom DIY Bleach Stain shirt using freezer paper!
- IDEA ONLY: DIY Captain America Shield craft using paper plates MarvelAvengersWMT
- DIY superhero shield using a frisbee! CUTE to match his Super Liam cape!!
- This Thor helmet DIY is super simple and loads of fun for kids and adults! Plus its super thrifty kids craft to make using paper plates!
- 50×50 Superhero logo charts – Batman, Green Lantern, Watchmen, Superman, Spider Man, Dead Pool, Captain America, Wonder Woman, Flash, Iron Man, Thor, Marvel, DC, X-Men, Fantastic 4, & Incredible Hulk
- Celebration Popcorn – sweet, salty, delicious colorful and chock full of crunchy chocolate candy. Yum, yum, yum. This fun popcorn treat would be a fun dessert for a Beach Ball Pool Party, a Circus Party, a Curious George Party, a Superhero Party or a Sesame Street Party. Pin this easy to make snack for later and follow us for more fun Popcorn recipe ideas.