Photo via: daysforgirls.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I was searching online for some craft ideas so I could make a unique and homemade gift for my husband for Fathers Day. Through my search I came across some really cute ideas!!! I put several of them together and this is what I came up with. The whole gift was under $20 too! Good luck, Happy Fathers Day!
- //Superhero Craft activity for a playdate or party. We had some basic shapes and the kids created their unique and wonderful superhero masks. Great fun and the kids *super* happy! (Templates included in post)
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- Comic Book Planter : a unique DIY gift for the Super Hero enthusiast | Pluckingdaisies.com
- Here are some no-sew DIY capes. | How To Throw The Most Awesome Superhero Party Ever
- Superhero Sleep Masks | One of 30 Last-Minute DIY Gifts for Your Valentine over at the thinking closet!
- gingerbread tardis template | DIY By The Numbers: Gingerbread TARDIS
- Mason Jar Storage Shelf | Crafts and DIY Community — Love this idea! P.S. My dad did something similar in the garage, and it works great for all those little pieces (e.g., nuts , bots, screws, wire caps).
- Get a flashlight, my DIY cutout bat symbol, and presto! You have your own Bat signal. Please only use it for emergencies, I’m a very busy guy saving the world and stuff. Download this Pin image on your device to print at home! Link to print: http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/ww/movies/legobatman/pinterest/legb_diyboard_batsignal_v1a.pdf | The LEGO® Batman Movie | In theaters now
- captain america happy JULY 4TH by *jiuge on deviantART
- Old Testament Heroes – Oh wow! These make me happy! (Jonah is awesome!)
- 11 pc Batman Happy Birthday Balloon Bouquet Party Decoration DC Comic Super Hero