Photo via: eastcoastmommyblog.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a super hero cape from an old t-shirt. I made this for superhero night for kickball
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt– kids will LOVE this!!! How easy!!! ~ Seriously. How did I not think of this before?!!
- No-Sew Superhero Cape from a t-shirt. The post has a tutorial for toilet roll superhero cuffs too. Fun!
- Super Hero cape: superhero capes for Kyles birthday party for all the kids, with their first initial instead of an s on the back. Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- super hero cape from a mens t-shirt, so easy even I could do this!
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt
- Tutus and Tea Parties: DIY Super Hero Cape | T-Shirt Upcycle
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Set of 4 super hero coasters made from hama beads. Designs includes The Flash, Spiderman, Captain America and the Green Lantern. Each measure 3 1/4
- Super hero cape cut out of a t-shirt. Cut up both sides and around front collar (no cutty the necky!) Trim and shape back to fit your super hero.
- No-sew pillow created using Superman T-Shirt. pillow crafts Cut two squares out of the front and back of a XL or larger T-shirt. Cut slits into the edges to make a fringe, and then double-knot three of the edges together using the strips in your fringe! Stuff your pillow with polyester filling, and then tie your fourth and final edge. Inexpensive and fun!