Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Printable Superhero Cupcake Holder Boxes
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- Superhero Training Party – includes ideas for games (with a printable!), how to make your own superhero cupcake toppers, and how to make the cape party favor! birthday party superhero
- BOYville – DIY box of Superheros – little wooden painted dolls and free…
- Cupcake Kabob Tutorial by kristin_a (Meringue Bake Shop), via Flickr
- Super Hero Cupcake Toppers Stickers or Favor Tags by boogaboo, $8.99
- DIY Superhero Easter Eggs complete with free printable available at createcraftlove.com!
- 50 Superhero Party Cake Cases and Cupcake Picks | the littlecraftybugs company
- Catwoman Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn Jewelry Box by NerdsNCrafts, $45.00
- Custom Golden Age Wonder Woman Stash Jewelry Box by pzcreations22, $35.50
- CraftyCarolineCreates: No Cut Magnetic Gift Box using Pretty Petals DSP by Stampin Up – VideoTutorial
- Just delivered this ! I made this Batman quilt for my friends brand new tiny superhero! Love me a little batman! Oval and bat are appliqué, with his name stitched in black on the bat.