Photo via: adamsketches.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY super hero/Avengers masks, Usually I do not like masks for trick or treat but these are so cute!
- Recycled comic pages were used to make these …whichre cool! But pic whatever type of paper you love, grab the modge podge and have a blast!
- Is there enough LOTR in your life? Probably not! These pieces of Lord of the Rings fan art will completely blow you away!
- No, I am not going to mod podge cartoons on my shoes. What I AM going to do is mod podge fabric on the torn up heels of my favorite work slingbacks. I was going to toss them so may as well try this.
- This school bus is just perfect for back to school! Not only is it a great beginning of the year craft, but it doubles as a bus safety lesson, too…
- Punch a present gift idea. So cool! Its just like that game on The Price is Right! Im totally doing this for my kids birthdays!
- These are such fun ideas for an Avengers party! I love the carnival style games and the food is super easy. What a cool party idea! AvengersUnite ad
- Spiderman perler bead pattern, but could probably use for cross stitch
- Easy Superhero tank tops… Better not show the boys this! Eladio has this idea about how I can make a captain America suit for him sewing lol
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!
- I used this idea but all in black for a spider web course for Halloween and a multi-color one for a birthday party. Both worked out great. Both were torn to shreds after about 15 minutes. But for 15 minutes, win.
- A hamburger cake even a kid can make! Its a clever idea but needs frosting. Cake just aint tasty without yummy frosting.