Photo via: ivillage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Harley Quinn Shoes ♢ Cosplay Decoupage OOAK Comicon ♢ Joker Dc Comics ♢ Batman ♢ Suicide Squad
- ❤️Vintage Superman Comic Decoupage Picture Frame by junksy on Etsy… Could easily be a DIY with any magazine or book.
- Transform your favorite comic book pages into vintage slate coasters with decoupage! Makes great sentimental gifts that could be displayed on a desk at work or at the coffee table at home. Requiring only $20 to make, you cant beat their budget-friendly price! DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343184_decoupage-vintage-comic-books-onto-slate-coasters.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Comic Book Shoes – DIY | ~*Please Follow Along with Me *~
- PS : ♡: diy: comic book shoes Mod Podge, Shoes (smooth so you can glue things to them) Paintbrush Comic book (one that you are okay with cutting up) Scissors Newspaper or cardboard (to do your craft on).
- Decoupage with comic book pages! I did this for young womens camp. I took pics of all the girls and got their initials to surprise them at camp, Sarah still has hers.
- Love this idea. Decoupage with comics. @Christine Wells umm we need to do this for the next party!
- Comic Book Shoes – DIY
- Avengers Superhero Shoes | 20+ DIY Christmas Gifts for Men | DIY Christmas Gifts for Teen Boys
- DIY Comic Book Shoes
- DIY shoes, probably not superheroes but still a cool idea!
- DIY shoes 🙂