Photo via: someofthisandthat.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: Bubbles | Refill Container (bubble recipe included!)
- Make a kids super hero cape in 5 minutes without sewing! Perfect for pretend play or a cheap, easy, DIY Halloween costume.
- learning activities with a superhero theme, sorting activities, superhero medal
- Crochet a Batman hat for your little superhero fans with our free pattern from Craftown!
- Repeat Crafter Me: Crochet Yoda Hat
- The Flash Crocheted Lightning Bolt Hat
- Crochet Batman Hat – Tutorial
- NEWBORN GREEN LANTERN HAT, MASK, AND CAPE
- Batman easter hat. My son wanted batman and we come up with our own creation.
- We would be Muffin without you Dad! | Free printable tags for Fathers Day
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- I like the idea of having a photo booth or real photographer hooked up to instant printer. A dedicated photographer might be cooler as it would allow for more spontaneous group pictures. We had a great booth at the Gears 3 going gold party that generated awesome black and white pictures without it being a booth.