Photo via: theclassroomcreative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Halloween is just around the corner, so if you have a budding hero on your hands, weve got you covered with some DIY firefighter costume ideas for Halloween or pretend play!
- I actually would get this for Luv for when she dresses in her super hero costume.
- Super Hero flower pot. Each is made from a handprint! Batman, Spiderman, Wonder Woman and Hulk.
- Well, I couldnt do Wonder Woman, and Batman and no Superman!!! So here is my…
- Today we are going to venture into the world of SuperHero DIY Projects! There is a lot of fun in here for ALL ages! So hold on to your cape Batman…we are going to visit the world of Comic Book Hero’s! Bet we will see Iron Man…Spiderman…Batman…Captain America…Superman and a bit of ZAM…POW!!! http://www.thecottagemarket.com/2014/03/superhero-diy-projects.html
- How To Make Easy Super Hero Cuffs for Kids – DIY Dress Up Clothes & Accessories. Easy Homemade Halloween Costume for Kids.
- Make a kids super hero cape in 5 minutes without sewing! Perfect for pretend play or a cheap, easy, DIY Halloween costume.
- How To Bring Out Your Inner Hero With Wonder Woman Pillows :http://michellejdesigns.com/how-to-bring-out-your-inner-hero-with-wonder-woman-pillows/
- Super Hero Spoon Puppets created to look like Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman
- The Sparkling Cinnamon: How to make a Wonder Woman Costume: DRESS + MAKE UP
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- DIY Super Hero Costume Tutorial