Photo via: search.yahoo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- cute idea to let him design his own super hero shield
- make a Captain America shield Frisbee, party games
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- Super cute water bottle capes. Easy to DIY with felt or fun foam. Great superhero party idea!
- DIY Plastic Table cloth Super Hero capes for my nephews 4th birthday party! My sister just used a caped she already had for the template to cut out the capes. Printed out different super hero logos and cut then out to make a template and painted each logo on the cape! Used sticky Velcro to put on! Awesome and easy!
- This Captain America shield DIY uses paper plates to make a toy that kids will love to play with. A superhero craft idea thats great for dressing up!
- These superhero minute to win it games are the absolute best superhero party games for kids or for adults! Even my toddler loved playing games inspired by his Marvel favorites! Some use food, some are games you DIY, and some even include an obstacle course! And best of all, you can use these minute to win it games as non superhero versions too for a superhero game night!
- DIY Captain America Shield craft using paper plates
- IDEA ONLY: DIY Captain America Shield craft using paper plates MarvelAvengersWMT
- Today we are going to venture into the world of SuperHero DIY Projects! There is a lot of fun in here for ALL ages! So hold on to your cape Batman…we are going to visit the world of Comic Book Hero’s! Bet we will see Iron Man…Spiderman…Batman…Captain America…Superman and a bit of ZAM…POW!!! http://www.thecottagemarket.com/2014/03/superhero-diy-projects.html
- superhero outline printable | DIY: Super Hero Shield | an Art School Dropouts life
- Superhero Valentines – These are Wyatts valentines this year for school. They turned out cute. I didnt use felt for the cape because I had paper to use up. He likes them.