Photo via: craftcaravan.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Simple superhero craft for kids. Here is the instructions on how to make Superhero cuffs using toilet rolls tubes, perfect for pretend play and more.
- Toilet paper tubes are a staple when it comes to kids crafts, and these superhero cuffs are a great way to craft with recycled toilet paper tubes.
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- Super Hero Cuffs made out of toilet paper rolls! Let your little guys decorate them themselves! @Amy Tidwell @Kari DeBord Heatherly
- Superhero Cuffs from Toilet Paper Rolls – @Noelle Stransky Stransky Blanchard to go with your cape 🙂
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- Recycled comic pages were used to make these …whichre cool! But pic whatever type of paper you love, grab the modge podge and have a blast!
- Gorgeous kids craft ideas: Superhero Toilet Paper Tube Dolls by Mollymoo for Handmade Charlotte.
- No-sew pillow created using Superman T-Shirt. pillow crafts Cut two squares out of the front and back of a XL or larger T-shirt. Cut slits into the edges to make a fringe, and then double-knot three of the edges together using the strips in your fringe! Stuff your pillow with polyester filling, and then tie your fourth and final edge. Inexpensive and fun!
- If you have lots of younger kids, this might be a fun activity to add to your meeting. Use construction paper, pipe cleaners, and Cheerios to make superhero masks for each child. FRG
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.