Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a great desk that I painted with Napoleonic Blue Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan. Used my Silhouette to cut the lettering. I cut a poster for the front if the drawers. This is going to a lucky grandson!
- How to cover your bulletin board with fabric – for a longer lasting and brighter finish – and in the Superhero Theme! Classroom Bulletin Board Ideas: Speech Room Style superheroclassroompintowin
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- Flash. Very cool graphically. It makes sense for him to have a helmet too. Cant believe no one has done that for him in the comics.
- Make your own Supertato – the super hero potato from Sue Hendras brilliant book. Your little one an save the vegetables against the Evil Pea and put him back in the freezer where he belongs. Great for book inspired imaginative play.
- Super hero theme!! We should use this at work instead of a childs room! Cant you see it?! INFO, SUPERHEROS IN TRAINING!! LOL More
- DIY Batman Utility Belt and Mask oh this looks really simple. Could probably alter to work for most other super heroes or even the super heroes they invent themselves!
- Its a Bird, Is a Plane, Its Super Hero Letters! Check out these cool letters, perfect for a childs room.
- Elephant Toothpaste a fun and easy Science Experiment for kids! Looks fun even with older kids!
- Easy Superhero tank tops… Better not show the boys this! Eladio has this idea about how I can make a captain America suit for him sewing lol
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- With the new Avengers movie coming out, its time to have some fun with all things Captain America. This easy kid-friendly drink idea, is not only perfect for Captain American fans, but also a great drink idea for the 4th of July and Memorial day with all of the red, white and blue colors! Pin Captain America Kids Drink Celebrate Red, White & Blue to your board now!