Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to cover your bulletin board with fabric – for a longer lasting and brighter finish – and in the Superhero Theme! Classroom Bulletin Board Ideas: Speech Room Style superheroclassroompintowin
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- Make your own Supertato – the super hero potato from Sue Hendras brilliant book. Your little one an save the vegetables against the Evil Pea and put him back in the freezer where he belongs. Great for book inspired imaginative play.
- Super hero theme!! We should use this at work instead of a childs room! Cant you see it?! INFO, SUPERHEROS IN TRAINING!! LOL More
- Elephant Toothpaste a fun and easy Science Experiment for kids! Looks fun even with older kids!
- Its a Bird, Is a Plane, Its Super Hero Letters! Check out these cool letters, perfect for a childs room.
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- super hero cape from a mens t-shirt, so easy even I could do this!
- Turning a Bookcase into a Banquette – even better flip and add some decorative moulding and a lid!
- just going through some of Cheris old posts and pinning the things I bookmarked. Pinterest is much easier than looking through my favorites! I love this whole room.
- This Amazing Spider-Man Pillow is inspired by the Marvel Universe. Craft some superhero room decor! DIY Tutorial with Step-by-Step instruction video.
- because nothin gets better than super heros on converse