Photo via: craftsbyamanda.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn cardboard and duct tape into your own DIY LEGO Batman Mask! The LEGO Batman Movie hits theaters 2/10
- SING Special Edition is now out on DVD and Blu-Ray, so we made porcupine cupcakes, gorilla munch popcorn and several other goodies inspired by SING for family movie night! SingMovie SingSquad Sponsored
- Get a flashlight, my DIY cutout bat symbol, and presto! You have your own Bat signal. Please only use it for emergencies, I’m a very busy guy saving the world and stuff. Download this Pin image on your device to print at home! Link to print: http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/ww/movies/legobatman/pinterest/legb_diyboard_batsignal_v1a.pdf | The LEGO® Batman Movie | In theaters now
- My kids can’t wait to see The LEGO Batman Movie (in theaters Feb 10) and in eager anticipation, we have made these cool and EASY Batman and Robin Masks (includes free printables). Make a set, take them to the movie and be the envy of all the other movie go-ers LEGOBatman (AD)
- The LEGO Batman Movie Party Treat Bags! Free Printable LEGO Minifigures for DIY Birthday Party Favor Bags. Cute gift idea for kids.
- Baymax is a robot and member of the superhero team in the upcoming Disney movie Big Hero 6. How about to print and color this free coloring sheet for kids?
- How to make duct tape Lego capes – good idea for a bad weather day!
- Are you looking for a fun game to play that will keep the kids busy? These Balloon Cup Shooters are awesome! And they will definitely keep the kiddos entertained for a few hours. All you need are plastic cups, balloons, duct tape and ping pong balls. I made these last week for Connor and a …
- How to make duct tape boots for costumes… because boots complete the look. Never know when I might need this.
- Princess Poppy and Branch Popsicle stick bookmarks inspired by characters from the movie Trolls. Kids arts and crafts
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- This Amazing Spider-Man Pillow is inspired by the Marvel Universe. Craft some superhero room decor! DIY Tutorial with Step-by-Step instruction video.