Photo via: gluedtomycraftsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make duct tape Lego capes – good idea for a bad weather day!
- How to make duct tape boots for costumes… because boots complete the look. Never know when I might need this.
- Are you looking for a fun game to play that will keep the kids busy? These Balloon Cup Shooters are awesome! And they will definitely keep the kiddos entertained for a few hours. All you need are plastic cups, balloons, duct tape and ping pong balls. I made these last week for Connor and a …
- Duct Tape Bookmarks: Easy-to-Make Craft…! (via sensiblysara.com)
- Duct tape bookmarks – Use superhero tape.
- Pretty simple Superhero costumes. Make ones for everyone on your team!
- Spider web game. Just use painters tape to make the web and have the kids throw wads of paper at it to see if they can get it to stick. – would be fun for a superhero party
- This Thor helmet DIY is super simple and loads of fun for kids and adults! Plus its super thrifty kids craft to make using paper plates!
- Duct tape superhero arm cuffs – velcro allows them to be taken on and off!
- Duct tape Batmobile craft for kids. This is inspired by the model in The Lego Batman Movie LEGOBatmanMovie sponsored
- what a fun craft – (for a shoebox gift maybe I would make them smiling instead, lol) they could be puppets rather than bookmarks. Thinking of so many other designs: bears, princess, etc.
- Great idea for a backdrop/floordrop for a super hero flying scene. clever use of live feed video could allow kids to act out impossible scenes like flying, walking on walls, falling up etc… Optical illusion and full body engagement, a bit of mental gymnastics and some simple technology could make great theatrical fun.