Photo via: craftster.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Classic Wolverine! (Now with boot cover tutorial in comments) – OCCASIONS AND HOLIDAYS
- Are you looking for a fun game to play that will keep the kids busy? These Balloon Cup Shooters are awesome! And they will definitely keep the kiddos entertained for a few hours. All you need are plastic cups, balloons, duct tape and ping pong balls. I made these last week for Connor and a …
- Velcro arm bands – made out of duct tape!
- Duct tape superhero arm cuffs – velcro allows them to be taken on and off!
- Duct tape bookmarks – Use superhero tape.
- How to make duct tape Lego capes – good idea for a bad weather day!
- Duct Tape Flowers- awesome! You could easily turn these into a really cool flower pen as a gift.
- Turn cardboard and duct tape into your own DIY LEGO Batman Mask! The LEGO Batman Movie hits theaters 2/10
- Duct Tape Bookmarks: Easy-to-Make Craft…! (via sensiblysara.com)
- How to make duct tape boots for costumes… because boots complete the look. Never know when I might need this.
- Duct tape Batmobile craft for kids. This is inspired by the model in The Lego Batman Movie LEGOBatmanMovie sponsored
- Duct Tape Bookmarks. Simple to make and fun for everyone.