Photo via: pisforpreschooler.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Velcro arm bands – made out of duct tape!
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops.
- How to make duct tape Lego capes – good idea for a bad weather day!
- Duct tape bookmarks – Use superhero tape.
- Super hero cuffs: I think I will use only felt but I cant decide between velcro or the elastic, Im thinking that iron on velcro sounds way easier…
- Wonder Woman Party ~ Favors ~ DIY Superhero Cuffs and Mask | Felt, glue, Velcro, and string.
- Duct tape heroes: Wolverine – OCCASIONS AND HOLIDAYS
- How to make duct tape boots for costumes… because boots complete the look. Never know when I might need this.
- Duct Tape Bookmarks. Simple to make and fun for everyone.
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- Spider web game. Just use painters tape to make the web and have the kids throw wads of paper at it to see if they can get it to stick. – would be fun for a superhero party