Photo via: archive.wired.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No-Sew Superhero Cape from a t-shirt. The post has a tutorial for toilet roll superhero cuffs too. Fun!
- No-Sew Superhero Cape and Cuffs
- Superhero Cuffs from Toilet Paper Rolls – @Noelle Stransky Stransky Blanchard to go with your cape 🙂
- Childs Superhero Cape – CLOTHING. The designer also added a super hero RING w/matching inital on it. Fun idea to add to the super hero accessories, along w/wrist cuffs and mask
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- The Mommy Times: Jr. Firefighter Edible Crafts for Fire Prevention Month and Halloween, too! firetruck firesafety
- Here are some no-sew DIY capes. | How To Throw The Most Awesome Superhero Party Ever
- No-Sew Superhero Puppets
- no-sew superhero mask ..tutorial
- Easy DIY no-sew superhero costume craft
- DIY Superhero Cuffs Tutorial- super easy and so fun for dress up or Halloween!
- Wonder Woman Party ~ Favors ~ DIY Superhero Cuffs and Mask | Felt, glue, Velcro, and string.