Photo via: allthatisbraw.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Turn cardboard and duct tape into your own DIY LEGO Batman Mask! The LEGO Batman Movie hits theaters 2/10
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- My kids can’t wait to see The LEGO Batman Movie (in theaters Feb 10) and in eager anticipation, we have made these cool and EASY Batman and Robin Masks (includes free printables). Make a set, take them to the movie and be the envy of all the other movie go-ers LEGOBatman (AD)
- Superheroes free Print out characters the lego movie superman coloring pages fargelegge tegninger activities worksheets clipart …
- Get a flashlight, my DIY cutout bat symbol, and presto! You have your own Bat signal. Please only use it for emergencies, I’m a very busy guy saving the world and stuff. Download this Pin image on your device to print at home! Link to print: http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/ww/movies/legobatman/pinterest/legb_diyboard_batsignal_v1a.pdf | The LEGO® Batman Movie | In theaters now
- Duct tape Batmobile craft for kids. This is inspired by the model in The Lego Batman Movie LEGOBatmanMovie sponsored
- The LEGO Batman Movie Party Treat Bags! Free Printable LEGO Minifigures for DIY Birthday Party Favor Bags. Cute gift idea for kids.
- UPDATED! 180+ LEGO coloring pages including LEGO City, Ninjago, The LEGO Movie, LEGO Superheroes, LEGO Jurassic Park, LEGO Juniors and LEGO DUPLO. Wow!! Great to take on road trips, to the Doctors office, to restaurants and more.
- This custom designed Lego mini figure is based upon the Abraham Ford from the popular Walking Dead Series. TheWalkingDead
- Make a Cardboard Tube Wonder Woman, simply perfect for imaginative play and for celebrating The Wonder Woman Movie release.
- LEGO Batman Movie Kids Felt Letter Board ⋆ Smart Fun DIY
- Princess Poppy and Branch Popsicle stick bookmarks inspired by characters from the movie Trolls. Kids arts and crafts