Photo via: groovyfind.hubpages.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- super hero cape from a mens t-shirt, so easy even I could do this!
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt– kids will LOVE this!!! How easy!!! ~ Seriously. How did I not think of this before?!!
- Make a kids super hero cape in 5 minutes without sewing! Perfect for pretend play or a cheap, easy, DIY Halloween costume.
- DIY Plastic Table cloth Super Hero capes for my nephews 4th birthday party! My sister just used a caped she already had for the template to cut out the capes. Printed out different super hero logos and cut then out to make a template and painted each logo on the cape! Used sticky Velcro to put on! Awesome and easy!
- Diary of a Quilter: Super easy Superhero Cape Tutorial
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- super hero armbands to go with the cape
- Homemade super hero cape @alisett0516, for our superhero parkrun?
- super hero romper, cape & hat set
- 5 FREE Super Hero Cape Logo Patterns for capes, decor, party paraphernalia and more!
- DIY Super Hero Cape || The Chirping Moms
- Use Yarn and a Plastic Tablecloth to Make a Super Hero Cape. Another idea…