Photo via: en.paperblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Teenage mutant ninja turtle decorated eggs. Turn hard boiled eggs into Heros in a Half Shelf with this fab kids egg decorating tutorial perfect for Easter Egg competitions. TMNT Eggs are simply child play. These were made by ten year old Maxi.
- Dinosaur Ice Eggs are a fun Dinosaur Activity for Kids that is inexpensive and easy to do. This is a great activity for preschool and school age kids.
- Shark Fin Jell-O Cups for shark or summer theme party theme. These are super cute and so easy to make for the kids! | OHMY-CREATIVE.COM
- Gift guide featuring toys for open-ended play – this is the kind of toy that kids will play with for years. Great Christmas gift ideas for toddlers, preschoolers, big kids.
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- Paper Plate Ninja Turtle Craft – an easy preschool craft to go along with the letter N or the letter T, or just a great craft for kids who are TMNT fans! – Happy Hooligans
- With the new Avengers movie coming out, its time to have some fun with all things Captain America. This easy kid-friendly drink idea, is not only perfect for Captain American fans, but also a great drink idea for the 4th of July and Memorial day with all of the red, white and blue colors! Pin Captain America Kids Drink Celebrate Red, White & Blue to your board now!
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- Hey moms, check out this adorable, homemade Valentine’s Day gift. Your kids will love playing with HERSHEY’S Chocolates, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and construction paper for this DIY crafting activity. Personalize these love bugs to match the unique personalities of those you’re gifting. It’s easy and sweet.
- If you have Pokemon fans at home this hands-on activity is for you! Make and hatch Pokemon eggs using simple kitchen supplies and learn some science in the process. This is the perfect STEM activity for Pokemon fans everywhere!
- DIY laser maze activity for kids. This is a great idea! Im trying this next time its rainy outside and the kids want to play!