Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Goodie bag ideas for an Avenger birthday party. I used one piece of tape to connect the mask to the bag so that the kids can easily remove the mask and wear it at the birthday party. Masks were from Target, goodie bags (in bulk) from Oriental Trading.
- $ This is a great unit for the beginning of the year. Learning irregularly spelled words builds fluency. I have included a few fun ideas that I have collected. This product includes 220 of the most common irregularly spelled words.
- OMG I have been trying to think of ideas for months on what to do for his bedroom furniture so it doesnt look so babyish!!! DONE
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Superhero Center Labels For The Classroom – This set of center labels will help teachers and students stay organized throughout the school year! teachers
- [superhero party] I actually designed the superhero invitation with one of my sons in mind. This is a pic of some of the snacks for his party at a local park. I love the polka dot table runner and pops of yellow, cyan and white.
- Nice clear photo shows you the angle to cut, and the hem is just an arc from a marker on a string on a pin at the center point. Prairie points down the back. If you made with thin fleece and lined with cotton flannel, itd be both warm and absorbent.
- What a great photo opp for a superhero party! Easy to make with large Styrofoam balls, a piece of dowel and black paint.
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- This custom designed Lego mini figure is based upon the Abraham Ford from the popular Walking Dead Series. TheWalkingDead
- Oh! I LOVE this! You could do it with fewer kids (holding more than one letter in each photo or multiple shots of each child) or more kids (double up the kids in each frame). My parents would pass out from joy!