Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Set of 4 super hero coasters made from hama beads. Designs includes The Flash, Spiderman, Captain America and the Green Lantern. Each measure 3 1/4
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- This sticky board playhouse from teachpreschool.org is created by lining a surface with upside down contact paper. The pieces of the house are created from foam. This would be a nice activity for the family theme in our curriculum.
- Goodie bag ideas for an Avenger birthday party. I used one piece of tape to connect the mask to the bag so that the kids can easily remove the mask and wear it at the birthday party. Masks were from Target, goodie bags (in bulk) from Oriental Trading.
- $ This is a great unit for the beginning of the year. Learning irregularly spelled words builds fluency. I have included a few fun ideas that I have collected. This product includes 220 of the most common irregularly spelled words.
- Piece Of Cake Cosplay Grey Warden Armor from Dragon Age, December 2015. Foam, fabric, fake leather and resin.
- OMG I have been trying to think of ideas for months on what to do for his bedroom furniture so it doesnt look so babyish!!! DONE
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- [superhero party] I actually designed the superhero invitation with one of my sons in mind. This is a pic of some of the snacks for his party at a local park. I love the polka dot table runner and pops of yellow, cyan and white.
- Superhero Center Labels For The Classroom – This set of center labels will help teachers and students stay organized throughout the school year! teachers
- Can make this out of trifold boards. Buy one that is already black. Love this to use as a back drop for reading or writing center!
- Science for Kids: Balancing Robot FREE Printable- Fun STEM activity for exploring balance and center of gravity! Great boredom buster or fun for a rainy day. ~ BuggyandBuddy.com