Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This sticky board playhouse from teachpreschool.org is created by lining a surface with upside down contact paper. The pieces of the house are created from foam. This would be a nice activity for the family theme in our curriculum.
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- DIY superhero mask from craft foam. Let the kids use their imagination and create new superheros every day.
- Superheroes Theme – A great photo opportunity for your little guests. Cover foam circles with paper and write different weights on them. See who can lift the most.
- Easy Superhero T-Shirt Painting using a printed template and contact paper!
- ACTIVITY KIT: Childs Superhero Craft Kit – Superhero Cape Activity for Six. $49.99, via Etsy.
- Superheroes – foam mask craft (Twiddler House)
- This fire breathing, toilet paper roll dragon is SO MUCH FUN! Blow into the end, and it looks like flames are coming out of the dragons mouth! Such a cute craft idea for a rainy day!
- IDEA ONLY: DIY Captain America Shield craft using paper plates MarvelAvengersWMT
- Super Hero Shield Craft Use markers/crayons and glitter/cut out shapes. Glue 3 paper plates together for stability
- Kids Craft: Paper Superheroes could use to put into cars when racing them.