Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- I like the idea of having a photo booth or real photographer hooked up to instant printer. A dedicated photographer might be cooler as it would allow for more spontaneous group pictures. We had a great booth at the Gears 3 going gold party that generated awesome black and white pictures without it being a booth.
- Oh! I LOVE this! You could do it with fewer kids (holding more than one letter in each photo or multiple shots of each child) or more kids (double up the kids in each frame). My parents would pass out from joy!
- The bean bag toss game idea. Use thin fiberboard and cut out the holes with a jigsaw.Paint on the fun sound effect words. Super Fun to play since each time a kiddo gets a bean bag through the hole they shout out the sound effect.
- Game idea for superhero party. According to the blog. Station 2 was; (balloons) Practice your super bomb disposal techniques. (Pop the balloons with your feet). this is such a fabulous yet simple party activity. LOVE IT!!
- In place of pinata, we played this punching game which I saw on pinterest. On the back of each punch hole was a super hero cup in a brown bag. I mixed the hot potato game with it. Each kid that was eliminated, got a chance to punch and claim their gift.
- Are you looking for a fun game to play that will keep the kids busy? These Balloon Cup Shooters are awesome! And they will definitely keep the kiddos entertained for a few hours. All you need are plastic cups, balloons, duct tape and ping pong balls. I made these last week for Connor and a …
- Punch a present gift idea. So cool! Its just like that game on The Price is Right! Im totally doing this for my kids birthdays!
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- These awesome I.D. tags were found on RachelMoani. would be fun to have this activity set up during registration or when we make capes!
- I bet if you walked into a room this lamp would look like a classic lamp base but as you get closer and you realize it is made with Avengers action figures. Head on over to Downtwobane’s post…