Photo via: hobbycraft.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our superhero themed Scrap, Craft & Stamp retreat
- Superhero Backlit Canvas Art – The Scrap Shoppe
- Quer aprender a fazer essa linda coruja de feltro? Entre no nosso site e siga o passo a passo.
- Super hero family time — this… This… I love this… This is precious and I may now be emotionally unstable
- Had a little time over so me and my gf decided to decorate our apartment
- Yesss next time he loses the damn Cape….
- DIY laser maze activity for kids. This is a great idea! Im trying this next time its rainy outside and the kids want to play!
- The bean bag toss game idea. Use thin fiberboard and cut out the holes with a jigsaw.Paint on the fun sound effect words. Super Fun to play since each time a kiddo gets a bean bag through the hole they shout out the sound effect.
- Use your FIVE SENSES and enjoy some time outside with your class exploring the…
- Craft time fun. Kids will love creating their Hero Medal of Valor make-it-and-take-it-craft. cokesburyvbs.com
- How to paint perfect striped walls I Heart Nap Time | I Heart Nap Time – Easy recipes, DIY crafts, Homemaking
- For my little man’s 4th birthday party, I decided to create superhero capes for all the kids so they could run around and fight crime together. Great idea – but with minimal time I had to think qui…