Photo via: theshabbycreekcottage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- felt superhero mask tutorial..all you need is felt and elastic band!
- Spiderman felt mask D.I.Y- sew or use black sharpie for web. Black elastic for band, sown in
- Check out my superhero inspired head piece. I used stiff felt, gold fabric, glitter, glue glue gun, and scissors. I’m going to either sew it onto an elastic headband or glue it onto a hair clip.
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- Super hero cuffs: I think I will use only felt but I cant decide between velcro or the elastic, Im thinking that iron on velcro sounds way easier…
- Catch the bad guys game! This is a great superhero party idea. All you need is some crepe paper streamers, a bad guy volunteer and a hero to save the day.
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!
- DIY Super Hero Masks….Big Hit at my twins Super Hero Party! * Free printable template…. http://www.firstpalette.com/tool_box/printables/superhero.html Felt, elastic, hot glue and stickers.:)
- DIY Super Hero Masks….Big Hit at my twins Super Hero Party! * Free printable template…. www.firstpalette…. Felt, elastic, hot glue and stickers.:)
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- Felt superhero mask templates
- Wonder Woman Party ~ Favors ~ DIY Superhero Cuffs and Mask | Felt, glue, Velcro, and string.