Photo via: oddballdaily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It would be neat to even do something like this in the gym with all the bright Weird Animals theme colors!!!
- Mason Jar Storage Shelf | Crafts and DIY Community — Love this idea! P.S. My dad did something similar in the garage, and it works great for all those little pieces (e.g., nuts , bots, screws, wire caps).
- Superheroes are mainstream now that Hollywood has finally learned to make a decent comic book movie, and the Superhero Silhouette Poster Set lets you use the super-trend as super-decor. This three-poster set has something for everyon
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- Oh em gee, I know the exact shoes I will do this to, it also gives me an excuse to finally buy modge podge & play. EEEeeeee!
- Super hero Social Skills! Address those all important pragmatic/social/behavior skills with these fun super hero games. FOUR WAYS TO PLAY 16 pages of downloads include 56 cards of relevant social scenarios and 4 blank card to customize with your students target skills. Also, included are two gameboards featuring some of their favorite super heroes as well as 24 super hero cards for matching/memory.
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- Super Heroes Cut and Paste Set that includes patterns and directions to make all 6 super heroes! Fun for a super hero themed classroom décor, as a project to do with students, or even a super hero birthday party.
- I want to do something like this for Coles room.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wall Art w/ by StonekingPaintings, $54.00
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- Hey moms, check out this adorable, homemade Valentine’s Day gift. Your kids will love playing with HERSHEY’S Chocolates, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and construction paper for this DIY crafting activity. Personalize these love bugs to match the unique personalities of those you’re gifting. It’s easy and sweet.