Photo via: schoolgirlstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Literary Hoots: Flannel Friday: Superhero Logo Super Matchup
- Super hero free printables | Friday freebie – Comic book super-hero party printables
- Superman Flannel Board | Thrive After Three
- This has Katie Corrigan written all over it. Batman party, 24th birthday?
- Nice clear photo shows you the angle to cut, and the hem is just an arc from a marker on a string on a pin at the center point. Prairie points down the back. If you made with thin fleece and lined with cotton flannel, itd be both warm and absorbent.
- Free Pattern Friday – August
- Storytime ABCs: Super Friend, Super Friend
- Super Friends Storytime
- My Scarf It Has 4 Corners: Storytime Song
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- Superhero Sleep Masks | One of 30 Last-Minute DIY Gifts for Your Valentine over at the thinking closet!
- Free Superhero Party Printables | How Do It Info….great party idea for the Parker boys! @Amanda Snelson Parker