Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super hero craft project made from water bottles, wine corks and bendy straws
- Hippo craft project made from milk box, Keurig K-Cup and wine corks
- Somethings bugging me today, so why not craft some spiders, ladybugs, bees and a dragonfly out of corks, bottle lids, spoons and egg cartons? Youll be feeling fly in no time!
- Shoebox table football game. This simple foosball game is perfect for kids and it is made from a shoebox
- Teenage mutant ninja turtle decorated eggs. Turn hard boiled eggs into Heros in a Half Shelf with this fab kids egg decorating tutorial perfect for Easter Egg competitions. TMNT Eggs are simply child play. These were made by ten year old Maxi.
- Easter Craft: Superegg-man Egg (Easter Egg Decorating)-
- Baymax is a robot member of the superhero team. Enjoy this free coloring page for kids from the upcoming Disney movie Big Hero 6!
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- I have the patterns now I just need to go shopping for materials. *Update: Ive made the Batman tile and starting on Green Lantern!
- Egg Carton Goggles Activity
- In partnership with Enchanted Makeovers and featured in the Dec/Jan issue of FamilyFun magazine, we have announced our next project. Skedaddle over to the Craft Hope website to check it out!
- Superhero Sticks Craft for Kids- This DIY Superhero Sticks art project is a great way to get kids imaginations working. Theyll love how easy they are to personalize! This activity is a fun idea for a super hero party for kids!