Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dentists: Love to Learn about Community Helpers – great craft for dental health month!
- Hand-on Activities that Teach about Community Helpers
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!
- From this tutorial you will learn how to craft an unusual Batman styled greeting card which can be a gift for a comics fan! Batmancard diybirthdaycard greetingcard
- Free!!! Community Helper Hats and Badges Craft – ……Follow for free too-neat-not-to-keep teaching tools & other fun stuff 🙂
- Did you take part in last years Craftsy community service sew-along? Read about last years success and learn how to get involved in our new effort!
- Mason Jar Storage Shelf | Crafts and DIY Community — Love this idea! P.S. My dad did something similar in the garage, and it works great for all those little pieces (e.g., nuts , bots, screws, wire caps).
- I love the trend of pennants for classroom decor. Pennants are fun and functional. This set includes an editable PowerPoint file that allows you to add and change text to create your own superhero themed banners for your classroom. Included in the ppt file are directions on how to edit your banners. You get twenty five variations to choose from.
- Learn how to create this cute keepsake for your child that you can update each school year! Back-to-School Shirt with Yearly Handprints: Year 2! | Where The Smiles Have Been
- Balloon car A balloon powered rocket car, handmade from local timber and birch ply off cuts at the Hohenfried Werkstätten in the German Alps. Hohenfried Heimat is an open community of learning disabled adults and children, providing sheltered accommodation, schools, and employment in organic agriculture, craft workshops, gourmet kitchens, and bakeries.
- DIY superhero mask from craft foam. Let the kids use their imagination and create new superheros every day.
- Paper Plate Police Car – Kid Craft