Photo via: notyournormalsteam.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Its time for some superhero fun! 15 superhero activities for kids to feel like they can conquer the world! Kids love superheroes. Whats not to love?
- Dad will feel special with this this unique and fun Super Dad Fathers Day Gift. Fun kid-made Fathers Day gift and Fathers Day craft for kids.
- not sure how I graduated high school because I basically spent all my time in class drawing stuff like this !
- I like the idea of having a photo booth or real photographer hooked up to instant printer. A dedicated photographer might be cooler as it would allow for more spontaneous group pictures. We had a great booth at the Gears 3 going gold party that generated awesome black and white pictures without it being a booth.
- We wonder if Loki would use this, or even settle for this, had he known about this tutorial. But since we’ll never know, we do at least guarantee that he would approve of this! He would totally enjoy this. For all you Loki fans, you don’t have to be crafty for this one. Everything is …
- Avengers cross stitch by ~orijans on deviantART ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, if some one would make this for me… Im not even kidding Id love you forever.
- 15 superhero activities for the kids to feel like they can conquer the world!
- DIY super hero/Avengers masks, Usually I do not like masks for trick or treat but these are so cute!
- This fun Batman science experiment also helps with word and letter recognition. Not that your kids will notice though, theyll be too busy having fun!
- Glass Blocks. @ CelliBaker- I though this could be a pretty cool nightlight for the kiddos.