Photo via: crayonboxchronicles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Craft stick superhero puppet activity for kids. FREE PRINTABLE Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Ironman, Flash, Captain America masks and badges.
- Dentists: Love to Learn about Community Helpers – great craft for dental health month!
- A simple craft stick superhero puppet activity for kids to accompany the LEGO superhero phonics books . FREE PRINTABLE Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Ironman, Flash, Captain America masks and badges.
- Teaching maths, colours, going on a pea hunt and sensory play ideas. Oh, and making a Supertato too – these Supertato activities are the most fun around!
- Mason Jar Storage Shelf | Crafts and DIY Community — Love this idea! P.S. My dad did something similar in the garage, and it works great for all those little pieces (e.g., nuts , bots, screws, wire caps).
- 8 Crochet Patterns Of Character Hats For Kids
- Celebration Popcorn – sweet, salty, delicious colorful and chock full of crunchy chocolate candy. Yum, yum, yum. This fun popcorn treat would be a fun dessert for a Beach Ball Pool Party, a Circus Party, a Curious George Party, a Superhero Party or a Sesame Street Party. Pin this easy to make snack for later and follow us for more fun Popcorn recipe ideas.
- Free Superhero Printables – Lots of fun printables including invitations, clipart, superhero logos, stickers, comic bubbles, coloring pages, masks, mazes, word-searches, paper craft.
- Cute printables for learning/ teaching your kids @Leslie Riemen Hagey These made me think of you look superheros!
- Batman craft and activity ideas for kids. Make and play with a Batplane / Batmobile. A great craft idea for boys and superhero fans. FREE BATMAN LOGO PRINTABLE
- FREE Super Hero Alphabet Pennants – great tool for toddler, preschool, kindergarten, and 1st graders to reference for letters (way cooler than traditional alphabet wallcards!)
- Free Printable Rainbow Coloring Pages – Large, medium, and small rainbow patterns to color. These make perfect worksheets for kids in the spring & summer. Not only do my children use these for coloring sheet activities, we find different ways to make rainbow crafts with them!